https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Tuesday, May 19, 2026
The Genius Media
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Moment CCTV Footage Captures Suspected Thief Who Stole N31m From Kastina Government House [PHOTO]

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
August 12, 2022
in News
0
N31m From Kastina Government House

Moment CCTV Footage Captures Suspected Thief Who Stole N31m From Kastina Government House [PHOTO]

ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: Super Eagles To Face Madagascar, Guinea-Bissau In 2027 AFCON Qualifiers

BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Convicted Former Power Minister Saleh Mamman

BREAKING: Mikel Arteta Becomes Cherries Fan As Bournemouth Vs Beat Manchester City Plays Tonight

Moment CCTV Footage Captures Suspected Thief Who Stole N31m From Kastina Government House [PHOTO]—–Some officials at Katsina state Governor’s office are now in police custody over the theft of N31m from the Governor’s office on Sunday night.

The Genius Media Nigeria learnt that the image of a man who stole the money was captured by the Closed Circuit Camera (CCTV) installed at the Financial Controller’s office at the Governor’s office.

One of the sources revealed, “The thief was seen on the CCTV at the Financial Controller office. He entered the office through the window. He was also seen leaving the office with a large sack which he kept the money inside.”

 

Attempts for comments or clarification from the spokesman for the Katsina police command, SP Gambo Isah, were unsuccessful.

 

 

The spokesman did not pick up his calls, and he was yet to respond to the SMS sent to him on the incident as of press time.

 

 

This is the second time such an incident is happening at the Katsina Government House.

 

 

In January 2020, a similar incident occurred when unknown persons allegedly broke into the office of the former Secretary to the Government of Katsina State (SGS), Mustapha Inuwa, and made away with N16 million.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

 

Earlier in July 2022, the police in Katsina State said it was investigating the alleged stealing of N61 million from a cashier at the office of the Secretary to the State Government, Aminu Darma.

 

He was allegedly attacked by gunmen while travelling with three bags filled with N61 million cash and shot in the arm before the money was stolen

 

The gunmen were said to have followed Mr. Darma from the bank but he didn’t stop when they tried to stop his car around the Katsina Steel Rolling Company roundabout. Instead, he returned to the metropolitan city and the gunmen continued chasing his car.

 

He eventually lost control of the car and hit an object which forced him to stop.

 

CREDIT: TRIXX

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: Moment CCTV Footage Captures Suspected Thief Who Stole N31m From Kastina Government HouseN31m From Kastina Government House
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

Moscow Rejects G7 Demand To Hand Over #Zaporizhzhya Plant To #Ukraine

Next Post

BREAKING: #FIFA Officially Changes #Qatar 2022 World Cup Kick Off Date – #Aubameyang

Related Posts

News

Rivers State Governor, Wike Said Obaseki Is Free To Return To APC If…

by Tgmedia
September 25, 2020
0

Rivers State Governor, Wike Said Obaseki Is Free To Return To APC If…---Governor Nyesom Wike has given his approval for...

Read more

Tonto Dikeh Sued For N500 Million By Ex-Husband, Dr. Oladunni Churchill

February 16, 2020
Oba Saheed Elugushi

BREAKING: Ikusenla II, Oba Saheed Elugushi’s Only Son Is Dead

February 28, 2022
Next Post
#Qatar 2022 World

BREAKING: #FIFA Officially Changes #Qatar 2022 World Cup Kick Off Date - #Aubameyang

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d