TGM gathered that the actor before his demise had been battling with an ailment, which he finally succumbed to.
His son, this afternoon, Monday, November, 22nd 2021, announced the death of his father via his Instagram page
Here are a few things you might want to know about the later Baba Suwe
1. He was born and bred in Inabere Street in Lagos Island but hails from Ikorodu local government area of Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria.
2. Baba Suwe had his primary education at Jamaitul Islamial Primary School in Lagos and Children Boarding School, Osogbo before he proceeded to Adekanbi Commercial High School in Mile 12, Lagos state but obtained the West African School Certificate from Ifeoluwa Grammar School in Osogbo, the capital of Osun State, southwestern Nigeria.
3. Baba Suwe began acting in 1971 but came into limelight after he featured in a movie titled, Omolasan, a film produced by Obalende.
4. He became more popular after he featured in Iru Esin, produced by Olaiya Igwe in 1997.He had featured and produced several Nigerian movies such as Baba Jaiye jaiye, a movie that featured Funke Akindele and Femi Adebayo.
5. In 2011, he was accused of cocaine trafficking by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, an allegation that was described as false and defamatory by the ruling of the lagos high court of law.