6 Facts About Paradigm Initiative’s Short Film – Focus—Are you aware your digital rights and data privacy have been violated? You too can join the conversation and put a stop to digital rights and data privacy violations. Just in case you are wondering or confused about what these violations are, here are 6 facts about the Focus short film before you see it.
- Focus tells the story of the violation of digital rights, data privacy and inclusion in Africa.
- It is a 24-minute short film drawn from Paradigm Initiative’s 2020 annual digital rights and inclusion report dubbed Londa. The report depicts the state of digital rights and inclusion in twenty African countries.
- The short film is an exploratory way used by PIN to best impact the society through storytelling while spotlighting key issues plaguing the digital rights and inclusion ecosystems.
- It is FREE to watch.
- Focus is a co-production of Paradigm Initiative and Up In The Sky Films.
- The short film has backing from The Kingdom of Netherlands, the United States Department of States and the Open Society Initiative for West Africa.
Now you know for a fact that you want to see this.
Watch FOCUS: https://youtu.be/k0Z8W54USJA