BREAKING: President Buhari And VP Osinbajo Get COVID-19 Vaccines [VIDEO]—President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo have been vaccinated against COVID-19 on Saturday at the State House, Abuja.
The Genius Media Nigeria reports that Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad made this known via his twitter handle.
President Muhammadu Buhari has taken the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
— Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) March 6, 2021
President Buhari and VP, who received his COVID-19 vaccine shot on Live TV broadcast, urged Nigerians to emulate him and do the same to curb the pandemic in the most populous black nation.
Buhari Receives Covid-19 Vaccine pic.twitter.com/GWnRQFpX6O
— NewsOnline Nigeria (@NewsOnlineNg20) March 6, 2021
BREAKING: Maureen Badejo Buried As Uk High Court Rules In Favour Of Dr Dk Olukoya In All Counts
BREAKING: Maureen Badejo Buried As Uk High Court Rules In Favour Of Dr Dk Olukoya In All Counts—-I Femi Oyewale started this article with gratitude to God for a time well spent. After almost a year, light has stricken out darkness. Marine Maureen finally gets the judgment that will put her in her place, which is the gallows.
I started the pursuit of truth on this matter many months ago with every conviction that this woman was on a mission from hell. Hence, I did all that is possible with the help of God and proper investigation to bring out facts against all the satanic allegations she threw at MFM and Dr D.k Olukoya.
Many abused me including the Maureen herself. She even promised to face me when she was done eradicating MFM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH but today the reverse is the case. She seem to be the one that is going into extinction.
GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED as the judgment of the case sitting in the UK HIGH COURT AWARDS JUDGMENT TO DR. OLUKOYA AND MRS OLUKOYA against her in all counts, below is the judgment as it reads.
The High Court of London in the Strand, Queen’s Bench Division, today entered its judgment in a suit commenced by Dr. Daniel Olukoya and his wife Mrs. Folashade Olukoya against Maureen Badejo to stop her from publishing and/or broadcasting further defamatory statements and stories against them.
Dr and Mrs. Olukoya were represented by Mrs. Shubha Nath, Director and Solicitor of Nath Solicitors, a Firm specializing in defamation, and in Court by Mr. Jonathan Price, Barrister of Doughty Street Chambers.
In the course of the hearing which was listed at 10.30 am and concluded at 1.05 pm today, the evidence was so overwhelming that even Maureen Badejo’s lawyer conceded that her remarks in all those broadcasts were “serious and defamatory”
Upon conclusion of hearing, Master Thornett proceeded to pronounce an immediate judgment in which he granted an order of perpetual injunction restraining Maureen Badejo from publishing defamatory words against or concerning the Plaintiffs and ordered her to pay the legal costs incurred by the Olukoya’s in the suit. The erudite Judge opined in his judgment thus “…it is overwhelmingly clear that the nature of this defamation is severe and serious….. And that the numbers of publications are considerable”
With reference to the Counter Claim filed by Maureen Badejo claiming monies lost by her from the shutting down of some of her broadcasts by You-Tube and Facebook sequel to complaints from Dr. Olukoya’s lawyers, the Judge dismissed it as a frivolous claim and an abuse of process.
The London case will continue for the Court to forensically determine the quantum of damages due to Dr and Mrs. Olukoya for these defamations and to award the same.
It will be interesting to observe how Maureen Badejo treats this judgment delivered in a country which she boasts of being legally resident and where, in her opinion, things are done properly and in accordance with the law. This writer is tempted to challenge her to pour the same filth and disobedience she lavished on the Nigerian judiciary a few weeks ago.
This is a lesson to all that lies may go on for several years but truth will always catch up with and demolish it in a jiffy. Many people has expected Dr. Olukoya and his wife to be cowed into surrender but their dogged determination as persons who have no skeletons in their cupboard has served to show that meekness is not weakness.
I speak as a journalist and one who understand the power of truth, Maureen God is not done yet, after this earthly settlement that just happened, I know that God will start his own, because you cannot rubbish the house of God and his people and expect to go free, for your spectators supporters and all those who supplied you information that has buried you today, will have time.
I remain FEMI OYEWALE. Stay tuned for the continuation of this story.
BREAKING: Manchester United Comes From Behind To Beat Tottenham – #TOTMNU
BREAKING: Manchester United Comes From Behind To Beat Tottenham – #TOTMNU—The Genius Media Nigeria reports that Manchester United came from behind to win at Tottenham with Edinson Cavani scoring a superb diving header.
This reliable platform gathered that Cavani had a first-half goal controversially disallowed by the video assistant referee after Scott McTominay’s hand hit Son Heung-min’s face – and then Son put Spurs ahead.
Fred levelled for United after Hugo Lloris parried Cavani’s shot.
Cavani met Mason Greenwood’s cross to put United ahead before Greenwood hammered in a late third.
United are in second place, 11 points behind leaders Manchester City, while Spurs remain seventh, six points behind fourth-placed West Ham. BBC
BREAKING: Like Amotekun, South East Governors Lunches Ebubeagu Regional Security
BREAKING: Like Amotekun, South East Governors Lunches Ebubeagu Regional Security—The Genius Media Nigeria reports that the governors of Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and Enugu states were present at the meeting which also had in attendance Navy and Air Force Commanders, the Inspector-General of Police, Ohanaeze Ndigbo and other stakeholders.
The meeting held days after gunmen attacked the Owerri Custodial Centre, freeing 1,884 inmates. The Imo State Police Command was also attacked by gunmen who set several vehicles ablaze on the same day.
Giving a brief detail on the outcome of the meeting, the Imo State Government revealed on its official Twitter handle that the governors of the South-East have set up a joint security outfit.
“South-East Governors set up the South-East joint security outfit code named EBUBEAGU,” the tweet read.
The summit later produced a communique… read it in full
COMMUNIQUE ISSUED BY SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS AND HEADS OF SECURITY AGENCIES AT THE END OF THE FIRST SOUTH EAST SECURITY SUMMIT HELD IN OWERRI ON SUNDAY APRIL 11th 2021
After exhaustive discussions on the current security challenges in the South East and with valuable contributions from participants at the first South East security summit in Owerri on this day Sunday April 11th 2021, it was resolved as follows:
- To strongly and unequivocally condemn terrorism and banditry in any part of Nigeria, particularly in the South East. The meeting strongly condemns the burning of police stations, violent attacks on custodial centres with the unlawful release of inmates, and the killings including security personnel, natives/ farmers and headsmen.
- That the five South East states are on the same page with the federal government on the issue of security challenges in the country. To this end, the meeting makes it absolutely clear that the South east will stand resolutely with the federal government to fight terrorists and bandits to a finish
- That the political leadership in the South East has resolved to bring together all the arsenals at their command, as one united zone, to fight and flush out criminals and terrorist from the zone.
- That the summit resolved that to achieve this, there is a need to galvanise all the relevant stakeholders in the south east, the political class, the business community, the bureaucrats and the intelligentsia to provide all necessary support to security operatives in the five south east states to ensure total success in the fight against criminality in the zone.
- That the heads of all the security agencies in the south east have resolved to exchange intelligence in a seamless, effective new order that will help to checkmate crime in the zone.
- That to fast track crime-busting in the south east, the heads of security agencies have been mandated to draw up a comprehensive list of their logistics and material needs for sustainable success in the fight against criminality, for the immediate provision by the leadership of the South East.
- That a committee made up of security personnel, government officials and relevant stakeholders be set up to coordinate and monitor the implementation of the south east joint security platform.
- To applaud the initiative of the South east security summit and to make it a statutory summit that will convene every quarter while its hosting shall rotate among the five south east states.
- The meeting resolved to maintain a joint security vigilante for the South East otherwise known as Ebube Agu.
- The meeting appreciated the formation of South East joint security outfit co. Named Ebubeagu. Headquarters in Enugu to coordinate our vigilante in the South East.
- South East Governors requested the Acting IGP to stop the influx of IGP monitory units but to allow cps and state and Zonal commands to handle their cases.
- Meeting approve that the acting IGP and other security chiefs do invite the leadership of Ohaneze Ndigbo and CAN to find out the reason for increasing insecurity of the South East .
- Meeting agreed that military policing in the South East should be adequately funded and become effective.
- Meeting agreed that open grazing has been banned and security agency should implement the ban.
- The meeting encouraged a peaceful coexistence of farmers and headers to allow Governors to succeed in the fight against criminality.
- FRESH: Emirates Milestone Flight EK2021 Highlights Industry Readiness For Travel Rebound
- BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha [DETAILS]
- UBA Business Series To Equip SMEs With Performance Management Strategies For Organisational Growth
- BREAKING: Maureen Badejo Buried As Uk High Court Rules In Favour Of Dr Dk Olukoya In All Counts
- Dangote Says Cement Price From Factories Is Between N2450 And N2510 Per Bag, VAT Inclusive
Education2 years ago
How To Check JAMB 2019 Result, Visit : jamb.org.ng/efacility
News2 years ago
Wife Tears South East Governor’s Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress To State Function
Breaking10 months ago
BREAKING: Obaseki Submits Form For Edo Governorship Election – #Edo2020
Religion8 months ago
See 50 Happy Sallah Messages, Prayers For Friends, Family – #EidalFitr2020
News1 year ago
What Rivaldo Said On Messi Vs Eric Abidal Clash
Crime12 months ago
VIDEO: Mob Inserts Pepper In Slay Queen V.J For Stealing Phone [18+]
News1 year ago
DOCTOR: “Kobe Bryant Died Because of His Incestuous Affair With His 13-year-old Daughter, Gianni”
News11 months ago
TRENDING: Pastor’s Wife Who Mistakenly Sends Her Nude Video To Church Whatsapp Group Attempts Suicide