PROPHETIC ALERT!!! Prophet Joshua Iginla Releases 34 Shocking Prophecies For 2021—The clergy with prophetic grace, Prophet Joshua Iginla has declared 2021 as a year for the courageous. Iginla during the crossover service at his 80,000 seater city of Wonders cathedral in Abuja, he reeled out powerful prophetic messages On Covid-19, Kanu, Biafra, presidents, Africa and the world. At large.
Here are some of the prophecies as released by him:
1) The agitation for Biafra will wax very stronger. And we need to pray strongly because it will take a dimensions that will provoke the government of the day to begin to haunt the agitators.
2) And the government of the day needs to be careful so they wont cause an expensive massacre that will dent the image of the government of the day .
3) The agitation will grow stronger and will influence alot of chances of the people from the eastern part of this country . Nobody should look down on the Biafra movement.
Like I keep shouting from the beginning that Dialogue is the key. There is no bomb, gun or force that can stop such ideology except maturity applied for dialogue.
4) The leader of the Biafra should be careful. There are people around him that are traitors. I see someone receiving huge amount of money in other to end the life of this young man ( KANU) through poison. I saw it clearly, someone in the inner circle.
The movement will grow big and they felt the only way is to remove the head. Like I said, there is need to dialogue. The only way to appease it is to come round table to talk.
5) I was taking in the realm of the spirit and I see our Great country Nigeria that 2023 will be a wonderful year for us .
6) The youths will wax stronger. There is still going to be another kind of protest that will come up and it will take another dimension. It will still be betrayed by the same elements. They will move forward but will not be able to clinch the number one spot because it’s not yet time . They will be able to influence every other strategic position and be able to come in on certain percentage m I see 41% . This people looks like army, warriors ,lions with a lionic face and more of them are more of females than males. They will come in,influence the polity but won’t be able to clinch the number one spot. It will be recycle by the same old faces.
7) They will still be the one at the number one spot but their powers will be watered down till 2027. It’s the time for the youths but they are not fully prepared for what is about to happen.
8) They will make meaningful movements but the number one spot doesn’t belong to them yet. I still see old faces recycling the number position.
9) Does it mean Nigeria won’t get better? No God is programming Nigeria . There are people preparing for 2023 who won’t see 2023 at all..
11) Covid-19 is not over yet. We will continue to see it’s wave. We are not through with it yet . It will take another dimension be it real, political or scientifically.
12) Will there be another lockdown, yes we will! However, this year will be better than last year.
13) The economic hardship will increase but those of you who know your God will be strong and do exploits .
14) Top individuals and wealthy people should be prayerful.
15) I see a lot of kidnapping that will be on the increase this year. It will be in different form .
16) Crime rate will increase but the good Lord will keep his own.
17) I see a Governor in Nigeria who needs prayers so that between 2021 and 2023 he should still be there. I don’t know whether it’s sickness, impeachment or death. But I see that his seat was empty and another person taking over his stool.
18) God showed me that Africa will become a safe haven.
19) I see so many white people, top personality leaving their country, trooping into this continent. And I asked the Lord what does this mean and he said Africa will soon become a safe haven. Yes,it will become a place where they want to stay because it will be free from sicknesses and attacks.
20) God will make Africa a mystery to the world. What will hit the developed world is so much because it’s judgement from God . And africa which they have labels religious fanatics will become their safe haven. The reason is that life will become more important than development.
21) The president of Gabon should pray very well.
22) I see an attack on his Health. He should also pray against Coup in that country. I pray for God and his Excellency.
23) The incubent president of Uganda will retain his stool.
24) There will be provocations, tensions and movements that will revolt against him.
25) The president should watch his back because after this alot will happen.
26) Things might fall apart and the centre too might not hold. He will still be in power but the after effects will be strong.
27) There will be attempt to destroy Africa. I pray our leaders won’t be manipulated.
28) I see certain countries like South Africa,Nigeria , Egypt and Ghana that the leaders should be very careful. If you are not conscious of your belly I pray you won’t be used against your people .
29) Zambia is a Great nation. Am very careful to talk about the country but God spoke to him. It’s a Great nation, great people and Greta president. His Excellency means well for the country. He will do his best but the truth is there are a lot if Judases who will betray him.
30) I saw two mighty lions against each other. One has the flag of Zambia round about with Great army around it while the other one doesn’t have such a great army . All of a sudden at the battle field, the one with great army was deserted by his soldiers and joined forces with the other lion. Betrayal will be the puzzle of the election . I recommend he should clean his house.
31) I see a serious shaking at the National Assembly between 2021 and 2023, either at the senate or Josie of Representatives that the centre will not be able to hold.
32) I see some being dragged out and being replaced .
33) God said 2021 is the year for the courageous.
If you are courageous, you will come out with the desired results.
34) There will be things that will attempt to scare propel but if they walk like a lion, irrespective of the storm they will hit their target.
Trending #PantamiWillStay Is A Very Stupid Idealogy – Man Declares
Trending #PantamiWillStay Is A Very Stupid Idealogy – Man Declares—The Genius Media Nigeria reports that a Nigerians have taken to their social media to express displeasure over the trending #PantamiWillStay moment some Nigerians believes the minister for communication, Sheikh Isa Pantami should stay irrespective of any allegation.
Recall that in the early hour of Friday, Nigerians calls fro the removal of the minister over an alleged ties with Boko Haram.
Reacting to the trending hashtag, the aggrieved man tweet saying: People aren’t saying #PantamiResign because he’s a Muslim. They’re saying #PantamiResign because he said. He supports Taliban and Al-Qaeda, not Boko Haram. He also said
See his tweet below:
People aren’t saying #PantamiResign
People aren't saying #PantamiResign because he's a Muslim. They're saying #PantamiResign because he said. He supports Taliban and Al-Qaeda, not Boko Haram. He also said. We're happy whenever unbelievers are being killed. Trending #PantamiWillStay is a very stupid idealogy.
— IFA FUNSHO (@funshographix) April 16, 2021
JUST IN: WTO Ranks Nigeria As No 1 Importing Country In Africa
JUST IN: WTO Ranks Nigeria As No 1 Importing Country In Africa—The Genius Media Nigeria reports that the World Trade Organisation, WTO, has ranked Nigeria as the number one importer of commercial services in Africa in 2020.
Nigeria ranks 25th commercial importer in the world but the first commercial importer in Africa followed by Egypt.
While Egypt and Morocco made the list of world exporters led by the United States, Nigeria was conspicuously absent in the global commercial exporters’ list.
The US also ranked first in the commercial importers’ list followed by China, United Kingdom and Japan; while US, UK, China and India topped the exporters’ list.
WTO noted that preliminary estimates were based on quarterly statistics.
“Figures for a number of countries and territories have been estimated by the Secretariat,” it said.
“Data for 2020 are not yet available for the United Arab Emirates. In 2019, commercial services exports were valued at US$72 billion and imports at US$73 billion.”
BREAKING: Central Bank Includes Sugar And Wheat On FX Restriction List
BREAKING: Central Bank Includes Sugar And Wheat On FX Restriction List—The Genius Media nigeria reports that the Central Bank of Nigeria has announced plans to place sugar and wheat on its FX restriction list.
This reliable platform gathered this information via the Apex bank verified Twitter handle in a statement credited to the CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele.
The tweet stated: “Sugar and Wheat to go into our FX restriction list. We must work together to produce these items in Nigeria rather than import them. #Emefiele.”
Sugar and Wheat to go into our FX restriction list. We must work together to produce these items in Nigeria rather than import them . #Emefiele
— Central Bank of Nigeria (@cenbank) April 16, 2021
The CBN governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, had earlier (on Thursday) given this hint while on an inspection visit to the proposed $500 million sugar processing facility in Nasarawa state, belonging to Dangote Sugar.
In 2015, the CBN listed 41 items that had been placed on its FX restriction list citing that the move was necessary to conserve the nation’s foreign reserve and boost local production of the items on the restriction list.
Some of the items which made the 2015 list are margarine, poultry and eggs, rice, and cement.
In 2020, the apex bank included maize in its FX restriction list.
- BREAKING: Prince Philip Laid To Rest At Windsor Castle [PHOTOS] – #PrincePhilipfuneral
- MALLAM ABBA KYARI: What FG Said About EX-Chief Of Staff Who Died Of Covid19 A Year Ago
- #CHEMCI: How To Live Stream Chelsea Vs Man City #FACup Semi-Final Cup Tie
- BREAKING: LAUTECH Vice-Chancellor Prof. M. O. Ologunde Sacked
- Trending #PantamiWillStay Is A Very Stupid Idealogy – Man Declares
Education2 years ago
How To Check JAMB 2019 Result, Visit : jamb.org.ng/efacility
News2 years ago
Wife Tears South East Governor’s Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress To State Function
Breaking11 months ago
BREAKING: Obaseki Submits Form For Edo Governorship Election – #Edo2020
Religion8 months ago
See 50 Happy Sallah Messages, Prayers For Friends, Family – #EidalFitr2020
News1 year ago
What Rivaldo Said On Messi Vs Eric Abidal Clash
Crime12 months ago
VIDEO: Mob Inserts Pepper In Slay Queen V.J For Stealing Phone [18+]
News1 year ago
DOCTOR: “Kobe Bryant Died Because of His Incestuous Affair With His 13-year-old Daughter, Gianni”
News11 months ago
TRENDING: Pastor’s Wife Who Mistakenly Sends Her Nude Video To Church Whatsapp Group Attempts Suicide