https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Friday, May 22, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

LEKKI SHOOTINGS: Record Shows Only Two DieD In #LekkiMassacre – Gov Sanwo-Olu Tells CNN Becky Anderson [VIDEO]

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
October 27, 2020
in News
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

BREAKING: Pandemonium As Bandit Scare Forces Students To Flee Schools In Ekiti [VIDEO]

LEKKI SHOOTINGS: Record Shows Only Two DieD In #LekkiMassacre – Gov Sanwo-Olu Tells CNN Becky Anderson [VIDEO]—Over the weekend , CNN journalist, Becky Anderson interviewed the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu the shootings that rocked the #EndSARS protest at the Lekki tollgate on Tuesday, October 20.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the interview, Sanwo-Olu said only two deaths have so far been recorded

LEKKI SHOOTINGS: Record Shows Only Two DieD In #LekkiMassacre - Gov Sanwo-Olu Tells CNN Becky Anderson [VIDEO]
“Two dead bodies. That’s what we’ve seen from all the morgues, that’s what we’ve seen going to hospitals, that’s what we’ve seen as records. What has happened is that there have been so many footages that people have shown but we have not seen dead bodies, we have not seen relatives, we have not seen anybody coming up to say indeed I am a father or mother to someone and I cannot find the person. Nobody has come. I have been round and there is no splash of blood anywhere there.”

The Governor admitted that the CCTV footage shows that men in military uniforms carried out the shooting. When Anderson asked if people will be held accountable for the attack, he said
”They certainly would…we will do everything to ensure they are held accountable”
When Anderson informed him that the question she asked was simple and that it was basically to know if those behind the attack will be held accountable, Governor Sanwo-Olu said
“I am not the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces; I am Governor of a State. The report would be out and we would channel the report to all the relevant authorities in the state to ensure that every one that is found culpable is accountable for the act” he said.
Watch the video from the interview below:

ADVERTISEMENT

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: Gov Sanwo-Olu Tells CNN Becky AndersonLEKKI SHOOTINGSRecord Shows Only Two DieD In #LekkiMassacre
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

REBUILDING LAGOS: PDP Calls Out Gov. Sanwo-Olu Over N1 Trillion Projection For Restoration

Next Post

OH NO!!! Husband From World’s Oldest Couple Dies Leaving Behind Wife He Married Nearly 80 Years Ago

Related Posts

Cody #Gakpo
News

HAPPENING NOW!!! Cody #Gakpo Arrives UK Ahead Of #Liverpool Medicals

by Tgmedia
December 28, 2022
0

HAPPENING NOW!!! Cody #Gakpo Arrives UK Ahead Of #Liverpool Medicals---PSV Eindhoven forward, Cody Gakpo is set to undergo his medicals...

Read more
BREAKING: Nigerian Comedian And Skit Maker, Broda Shaggi Shot And Rushed To Hospital

BREAKING: Nigerian Comedian And Skit Maker, Broda Shaggi Shot And Rushed To Hospital

March 13, 2026

Rotimi Amaechi Created Problems For Me In South-East – Buhari Alleges

January 25, 2019
Next Post

OH NO!!! Husband From World's Oldest Couple Dies Leaving Behind Wife He Married Nearly 80 Years Ago

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d